Saturday, March 27, 2010

Shake!



Samson loves it :).  I taught him to shake, and he does it for EVERYTHING now.  He has to sit in order to get anything he wants - a toy, food, a door opened, etc.  Now he sits, and sticks his paw out, expecting to shake!  It's so funny.

Last Monday he weighed 34lbs.  Getting big!  He is getting so TALL, too.  His legs have been growing longer, I suspect soon the rest of his body will grow to fit them :).

I still need to get those videos up...I'll get to it sometime, eventually...

Last Thursday I tested for 1st Kyu in Sais, which now means I'm eligible to recieve my black belt in weapons.  Gotta hone up those katas...anyway, when I went, Mom said that no more than a minute later, Samson had charged up to my room, stolen one of my socks (which he knows he is not supposed to do), came back downstairs, and sat under the end table in the laundry room, which leads to the garage where I go in and out of.  Mom went to get it, and Samson tried to hide the sock in between him and the wall, and chew on one of Mom's shoes, thinking that would distract her, I guess...hehe.  Smart puppy!

No comments:

Post a Comment